If you’d like to get the straight-toothed smile you’ve always wanted and take care of your other smile flaws as well, call S&G Family Dentistry at 913-945-1612 to learn about our orthodontics and cosmetic dentistry options!
For your convenience, we offer an array of dental services at our Leawood, KS dentist office so you can achieve your dream smile. With our help, you could:
- Make your best first impressions
- Enjoy compliments about your smile from friends and family
- Feel more confident about your appearance
- Smile wide when it’s time to say “cheese” for the cameraperson
- Improve and maintain your youthful look
Fix Your Crooked Teeth With Orthodontics Options
If you’d like to improve the alignment of your chompers, we have a few different options so you can pick one that suits your lifestyle and smile goals. We will thoroughly assess your situation, listen intently to your concerns, and answer any questions you have so you can make an informed decision about your future smile.
One option we offer that just about everyone is familiar with is traditional braces. These use metal wires and brackets to gradually straighten your teeth with gentle pressure.
We can also provide ceramic braces that work similarly to traditional braces but use tooth-colored ceramic brackets and wires. You’ll get the same benefits of traditional braces but your treatment will be less noticeable.
If you have minor alignment issues and do not want the look of braces at all, we can provide an Invisalign clear aligners system. About every two weeks you’ll change into a new set of aligners that take you another step closer to the straight set of teeth you’ve always wanted. Invisalign aligners can also be removed for:
- Normal brushing and flossing
- Special occasions
Each procedure has various pros and cons that we will help you weigh against each other. No matter your smile goals, we can help you achieve them!
Improve Other Flaws In Your Smile Following Orthodontics
Once your teeth are properly aligned, we can go over your other cosmetic options with you. We can even combine services below to create your own comprehensive smile makeover! So you’ll know what to expect, we’ll provide a wax model of what your improved smile will look like. We will also assist you in creating a schedule and appointments for your follow-up treatments.
Here are some of the other cosmetic services we can provide after your orthodontic treatment is complete:
- Teeth whitening: put the pearl back in your pearly whites with in-office or take-home teeth whitening treatments
- Gum reshaping/gummy smile treatment: give your smile the perfect balance of white teeth and pink gums with the help of a state-of-the-art dental laser
- Tooth bonding: conceal a variety of smile flaws with this tooth-colored material, including chips, cracks, stains, and more
- Gum recession treatment: get your gumline back over your tooth roots and take care of the “toothy” smile look
- Teeth contouring/crown lengthening: give your chompers their ideal size and shape
Regardless of which cosmetic services you choose, we will do everything we can to make your visit as pleasant as possible. If there is any chance of discomfort, we will numb the area with an anesthetic to improve your experience. We can also help relieve your dental anxiety with dental sedation options, including:
- Nitrous oxide, more commonly referred to as “laughing gas”
- Oral sedation in pill form
We also provide various amenities to help calm your nerves, such as:
- Warm blankets
- Soft pillows
- TVs to distract and entertain you
We’ll make note of your preferences so you won’t even have to ask the next time you visit us!
Get straight, beautiful teeth with orthodontics and cosmetic dentistry options – call S&G Family Dentistry at 913-945-1612 to schedule your smile makeover consultation today. You can also swing by our Leawood, KS dentist office in person or use our online form to ask questions or schedule.