We do a couple of different things. We do bleaching to whiten the teeth, we do Invisalign to straighten the teeth, or a regular orthodontics. We also can do veneers for one what might call an extreme makeover. We can combine crowns and veneers together and change the way your smile looks. That's a process. We take some molds, we wax them up to perfect, and then we prep the teeth and we put on temporaries to make them look natural. If you like that smile then, we can work with that, give that to a laboratory, they'll give us back our crowns and veneers. We cement them on and your good as gold. It's not a real long process, it takes a couple of appointments to do and it's a real easy way to brighten your smile.
Dr. Lynne Schopper and her experienced team at S&G Family Dentistry will give you a smile you can be proud of through cosmetic dentistry. At our Leawood dentist office, we have several cosmetic services we will customize for you, depending on your unique needs.
Cosmetic dentistry delivers many great benefits. Here are some of them:
- Conceal flaws such as chips, cracks, and stains to improve the look of your teeth and smile
- Straighten crooked teeth discreetly with Invisalign so you will make better first impressions
- Give you a balanced smile with healthy, great-looking gums
- Repair wear and tear on your teeth, mouth, and gums to help you look younger
- Give you a total smile makeover to boost your confidence. We’ll even create a smile mockup so you’ll see exactly what your new smile will look like beforehand.
Call our office today at 913-945-1612 and make an appointment. We even have early morning appointments available for your convenience. You’ll find us on Ash Street just off Nall Avenue, not far from Sprint World Headquarters.
Eliminate Smile Imperfections With Cosmetic DentistryRead Transcript
A lot of people really all they're looking for is making their teeth lighter and brighter and tooth bleaching I think is the easiest least expensive non-evasive way to do something like that. We do a lot of it here. We actually have a whitening for life program where if you are a patient that's of record of coming for dental cleans, you get free tooth bleaching. That's a thing that we've offered for a long time. It's been a big hit.
I bleach my teeth, my own and I don't have any problems with that at all. I don't see any reasons why people wouldn't want to do that. Or should be scared of I guess I should say. If you want to take the next step further, you can talk about maybe they want to line their teeth up. Maybe that's the issue. It's not that they need crowns or bridges, maybe they need one tooth moved. That's where Invisline might come into play, or maybe traditional braces. Move that one tooth and do bleaching and you're in good shape.
Other people they don't, they cannot chew, they're missing teeth in the back. They need dental implants. Or maybe in the front need dental implants, or missing a tooth. That's where that would come into play. Or maybe the teeth aren't just in such bad shape and they do need crowns or they do need veneers everywhere. We can do that too. A lot of those cases are the ones that you go, "Wow those really look good." They started out with something that they were not happy with, were unable to smile, were unable to be in public in their mind and they weren't. Now they're totally changed their personality when they're finished. They're talking to people, they're loving life again. It's neat to see those changes
If you’ve ever thought about cosmetic dentistry to restore your smile, then S&G Family Dentistry can help. The first step toward a brand-new smile will be a no-hassle consultation in our comfortable, stress-free Leawood office.
Our expert dentists and staff will examine your teeth and gums and discuss cosmetic options with you. We’ll listen to your concerns and help you make an informed decision on the services you’d like us to perform.
Get a Beautiful Look With Our Cosmetic Dentistry Options
Here are some of the cosmetic options we may discuss with you to transform the look of your smile:
- Veneers – Veneers are are great for covering small flaws such as chips, cracks, and stains.
- Teeth whitening – Simple teeth whitening can have a dramatic effect on your smile and your appearance. Choose from either in-office or in-home whitening.
- Orthodontics – Say goodbye to crooked teeth and a misaligned smile.
- Teeth contouring / crown lengthening – Beautify your teeth and smile with gentle smoothing and reshaping of teeth and gums.
- Gum reshaping – With a precision laser, we’ll shape excessive gums and eliminate your “gummy smile.”
- Gum recession treatment – With gum grafting, you can rebuild lost gum tissue.
- Tooth bonding – Fill in the gaps between your teeth and fix other minor irregularities, and smile with more confidence.