Sometimes veneers are the best option you can have. We can do a lot with a veneer. We can change the shape of the tooth. We can change the orientation. If a tooth is rotated, we can make it look straight with a very minimal amount of preparation on the tooth. Veneers are not as aggressive a procedure as say capping a tooth or crowning a tooth, where you go all the way around the tooth. Veneers go only on the front side of the tooth. They're really good for people who've broken one tooth over and over and over again. We can do the veneer and you don't have to keep having that rebonded back on. It makes that obsolete. I had a patient not very long ago. She had 8 veneers done. Her teeth were dark.
They were tipped back a bit and we can veneered all of them. The day that we were getting ready to put them in, she came in and she was rather sad. Well, she had lost her job that day. We put her veneers in and we went from sad to a smile like you wouldn't believe. She beamed and she's like, "Oh my gosh, this is beautiful." I said, "I hope you like these." She goes, "I'm going to do an interview tomorrow for a new job, so yes these are going to be great." She cried. She cried. It was emotional time. It was a difficult time to loose her job and yet she came out of there feeling good about herself when she came in dogged sad that day. Just it was an incredible experience.
If you’ve been waiting to get the smile of your life, then contact S&G Family Dentistry. Dr. Schopper and her team are experts at using dental veneers to give the people of Leawood, KS their smiles back.
If you have cosmetic dental problems such as chipped or cracked teeth, misaligned teeth, or stained teeth, we will custom fit you with beautiful porcelain veneers to give you a radiant, beautiful smile. Here are a few of their many benefits:
- Instantly cover cracks and chips to repair your smile
- Cover stained teeth to give you a clean, white smile
- Repair the look of crooked or gapped teeth to improve your smile and lift your confidence
- Blend in esthetically with your natural teeth without drawing attention
- Lengthen worn-down teeth to improve biting and chewing
Give S&G Family Dentistry a call today and find out how veneers can bring back your beautiful, healthy smile! Call 913-945-1612.
Get a Great New Smile With Veneers in Only a Few VisitsRead Transcript
Veneers are beautiful for one. They turn out really good. The results can be really, really nice if done properly. What's nice about veneers too is that they're less destructive to the teeth, because to place them on you have to do some reshaping and re-contouring of teeth to make veneers fit or crowns fit. The crowns, you have to do a lot more work, so veneers are a lot less invasive type way to put a whole new face on the tooth. Very durable, very strong, and like I said, anymore the way that they make them and the way the labs can make them and the things they can do, they look really, really life-like and really nice. Most people that have veneers you wouldn't really even know they had them. That's our goal. We don't want people to look and say, "Hey, nice veneers." You want people to say, "Hey, you have nice teeth." That's our goal is to make things look natural, make things look good and so you're comfortable with them.
Getting custom-made veneers is easy and pain-free:
- Consultation. First, you’ll meet with one of our experienced dentists to determine if this option is right for you.
- Preparation. To prep your teeth for veneers, we’ll remove a thin layer of enamel. S&G Family Dentistry uses e.max porcelain veneers, which are thinner than standard porcelain veneers. So, we won’t need to remove as much enamel to get your teeth ready.
- Impressions and temporary veneers. We’ll take impressions of your teeth to make your custom veneers to exact specifications. Then we’ll fit you with temporary veneers to brighten your smile until your final ones are ready.
- Placement. After your custom veneers have been crafted, our dentist will carefully bond them to the front of your teeth, ensuring they fit comfortably and perfectly match the color of your teeth.