Dental emergencies here are a big deal. We take them very seriously. If something were to happen during the day, during the evening, you can always get a hold of one of the doctors. It's not a service. You call here to the office. You get one of our numbers and talk to us directly. If it's a, and we can usually deal with it over the phone, or if we have to come up in the evening or come over the weekend. We do whatever we need to do.
If it's during office hours, rarely is it not something that we don't see that patient that day. If it is something that has to be seen the next day, it's something that can wait until the next day. We're very good about getting people in, getting them taken care of, and get them out of pain. Get their front tooth fixed if there's an issue because those are things that need to be addressed. As far as emergencies go and getting in and getting treatment or talking to someone right away, even if it's just a question over the phone that needs to be answered just to ease your mind, those have been pretty much like that. That's how we handle most emergencies.
If you’re in pain or have a damaged tooth, don’t put off calling S&G Family Dentistry. The less time you wait to schedule an emergency appointment, the greater the chance we have to save your tooth and your smile.
Here is what you can expect from S&G Family Dentistry’s emergency dental service in Leawood, KS:
- Same-day appointments for most emergencies so you get quick pain relief
- After-hours and weekend contact with a dentist to eliminate confusion and guessing
- Gentle, thorough care to help you keep your smile healthy and intact
- Early office hours so you don’t have to miss work or school
Call us immediately at 913-945-1612, and Dr. Lynne Schopper and her team will get you the relief you need and save your smile! Our office is just off Nall Avenue, not far from Town Center Drive.
Save Your Smile With Our Emergency Dental Treatment
You don’t have to let a sudden dental disaster disrupt your life. Contact our office as soon as possible. We have many options available to you for pain relief, tooth and dental appliance repair, and long-term restorative dental solutions if needed.
Here are some examples of dental emergencies we routinely treat in our office:
- Infected tooth. An infected tooth may come with symptoms such as pain, swelling, and redness. It should be treated as soon as possible, as it can damage nearby teeth as well (plus your valuable smile).
- Cracked tooth. Depending on the severity of the crack and your pain level, we may determine that your situation isn’t a dental emergency. Give us a call and we’ll help you determine your next steps.
- Broken tooth. A broken tooth’s nerve and inner pulp can be damaged by your mouth’s bacteria and should be handled carefully. Put the tooth in milk or your own saliva and call our office immediately. Be careful not to touch the root of the tooth.
- Dislodged tooth. We can most likely save a dislodged tooth if you call us as soon as possible for an appointment.
Call our Leawood office right now at 913-945-1612 if you have a toothache, broken or cracked tooth, broken dental appliance, or other dental emergency. Your smile depends on it!