I think for the denture wearer, for the denture wearer who wears a lower denture. Who wears their lower denture in their pocket, because it's very difficult sometimes to keep a lower denture in. I think implants are the most incredible experience you can have. You can place 2 implants, maybe 4. You can snap a denture on and it's solid. And it doesn't wiggle around anymore, it's not going to fly out when you're talking, you have good support if you still want to have a denture. And this is better with the help of S&G Family Dentistry in Leawood, KS.
You can do a fixed option, where you put 4 implants in, and you can have it so it doesn't come out at all. What a great thing to have! To have real teeth back again. That's really great. I think one of the biggest benefits that I see a lot of times for people who are missing just one tooth. They lose a molar. To restore that, we would have to cut down 2 perfectly good teeth on either side to make a bridge. You can place an implant right down into the missing area, put a crown right on it and it's done. It acts like a real tooth. If you have a removable partial, you don't have to have one anymore. What a great thing, to not have to take something out of your mouth. I think that implants are a wonderful option in that sense.
Say goodbye to gaps in your smile! S&G Family Dentistry can fill in those gaps with the near-magic of modern dental implants. Dr. Lynne Schopper and the expert team of dentists at our Leawood office can place tooth implants to provide you with these benefits and more:
- Maintain your jawbone health, which will prevent you from looking older than you are
- Complete your smile, giving you more self-confidence
- Make biting and chewing easy so you can enjoy your favorite foods again
- Improve your speech and help you make better first impressions
Our Leawood, KS dentist office features an in-house CBCT scanner that creates 3D images of your mouth. With this advanced technology, our dentists are better equipped to diagnose your condition and recommend implant treatment options to get you smiling again.
Call S&G Family Dentistry today at 913-945-1612. We’ll schedule a stress-free consultation to see if you’re a good candidate for dental implants.
We Offer Several Great Options For Your Dental Implants – The Choice Is Yours!
Based on your unique needs, we have several options available for you:
- Traditional dental implants are usually made of titanium and act as replacement tooth roots. After healing, the implant fuses with your jawbone to create a strong foundation for further restoration such as dental crowns, dental bridges, and dentures.
- Mini implants are very similar to traditional implants but are only about half the size. These are usually used when a patient doesn’t have enough jawbone for the implant to fuse with. If your jawbone is thin, we can also perform a bone graft in-office so your new implants will have enough bone to be secure.
- Implant-retained dentures give you a full arch of replacement teeth held in place by your new implants. The dentures are secured with a special ball and receptacle system that keep them firmly attached. Unlike traditional dentures, these will not slip or slide out of position, even when talking, eating, laughing, or singing.
Remain Comfortable During Your Dental Implant Procedure
At S&G Family Dentistry, your convenience and comfort are our priority. We’ll treat you like family, and we want you to be happy with your new implants.
If you have any anxiety about your procedure, just tell us. Our staff is compassionate, caring, and well-trained to make your visit with us smooth and easy. We have both male and female doctors on staff who are relationship-based and will listen to any concerns you have.
Plus, our patient rooms feature TVs to focus on during your procedure. And, our memory foam chairs are super-comfortable if your visit takes a while. Need a comfortable pillow or blanket? We have those, too.
Call our Leawood, KS office today at 913-945-1612 for your new dental implants. Get your bright, beautiful smile back for the world to see!