Here at this practice we provide a range of dentistry. We do simple operative, which is just filling cavities. We do crown and bridge work, so if a tooth is broken down too much that a filling isn't going to fix it that we could do a crown or bridge on top of that. Then we go as far as doing implants if that's necessary, if they were in a situation where that would be the best replacement. We also do the sleep apnea appliances to allow people to live a normal life without a CPAP machine that they can be pretty hard to sleep with.
Dr. Schopper and her team at S&G Family Dentistry have been providing the family general dentistry care you can rely on. Our Leawood, KS dentist office is comfortable and convenient with early morning hours, so you can get the dental care you need without having to alter your busy schedule. You’ll find us on Ash Street, conveniently near the corner of Nall Avenue and Town Center Drive. Trust us for:
- Mercury-free, tooth-colored fillings
- Painless fillings
- Metal-free dental crowns
- Oral appliances for snoring or teeth grinding
- Care for the entire family!
Need a dental cleaning, exam, or repair? Give us a call at 913-945-1612 to schedule your next appointment. We can’t wait to see you!
We Can Help You Restore Your Smile
Trust our office to help you get back your beautiful smile. Even a small cavity has the potential to impact your overall oral health. No matter the situation, we can help. You can expect quality materials and restorations including cavity fillings, dental crowns, bridges, dentures, and more.
We also offer oral appliances, like athletic mouthguards, snore guards, and night guards. Our night guards will prevent you from grinding your teeth while you sleep, which can prolong the health of your mouth.
Get Treatment For Nagging Oral Health Issues
In addition to our quality dental cleanings and restoration work, Dr. Schopper can help you find relief from the following oral health concerns.
- Gum disease – It is imperative to treat gum disease early. We can help with a cleaning process called scaling and root planing. We also use laser treatment, Arestin antibiotics, and an effective mouth rinse to remove harmful bacteria and improve your overall health.
- Dry mouth – More than a simple inconvenience, dry mouth can cause serious harm to your mouth. Allow our hygienists and doctors to offer quick and easy solutions, like mouth rinses, to improve your oral health.
- Halitosis/bad breath – If you are concerned that your breath is always an issue, just let us know! We can help you evaluate your diet and habits and identify areas for improvement. Fresh breath is a huge confidence boost, so let us help today!
Don’t spend another moment searching for your new general dentist. Instead, call our office at 913-945-1612 to make an appointment and discover how excellent a visit to the dentist can be. You can also request an appointment using our online form.